Saturday, January 8, 2011

A child shall lead them

This project began in large part because of the story of a little girl named Riley who challenged me into action. Now I'd like to challenge you with the story of another child, Bridger, who had a big idea and even gave up his Christmas to make it a reality.




I'm still young, and my generation is still young. While I'm incredibly excited about these kids from the generation after mine who are planning to change the world, I'm not ready to give up on my own generation. I refuse to believe that it's too late for us to change the world.

For more information on Bridger, visit All he wants for Christmas is water.

1 comment:

  1. wow & more wows... I'm impressed, my friend! ..have I mentioned how I appreciate you educating us through this space!?? LOVE IT! Thanks to you, I'm also looking forward to week 2! :)

    Love you big time! <3

    ReplyDelete